Welcome to the Member's Area for Aqualink.
Membership accounts can be accessed online via Aqualink's Member Portal to:
- Freeze (suspend) and unfreeze membership
- Update payment details and view contract
- Pay any outstanding fees
- Book group fitness classes
Below are a number of instructions to help members navigate the portal:
- Accessing and setting up my member portal ( PDF 763.36KB)
- Reactivating my membership ( PDF 548.5KB) (see below for video instructions)
- Suspending my membership ( PDF 524.07KB) (see below for video instructions)
- How to pay outstanding fees ( PDF 481.26KB)
- Updating my payment details ( PDF 450.6KB)
- Editing my personal details ( PDF 455.25KB)
- Booking a group fitness class ( PDF 921.25KB)
- Searching, checking or cancelling a booking ( PDF 489.02KB)
- Joining Aqualink online ( PDF 691.9KB)
Please Note: you can only add / edit a suspension when your account is financial. Please see instructions 'How to pay outstanding fees ( PDF 481.26KB)'.
Multi pass holders may use their pass to deduct a visit for entry.
Below are a number of instructions to help multi pass holders and casuals navigate the portal:
- Accessing and setting up my user profile ( PDF 717.89KB)
- Joining Aqualink as a casual user ( PDF 634.24KB)
If you have further queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspending my membership
Watch a video on how to suspend your membership via the online portal.