Please note, due to Victorian Government restrictions, all indoor pools at both centres are currently closed.
The outdoor pool at Aqualink Box Hill is open.
Read more about the reopening and conditions of entry.
Find your favourite stroke in one of the many pools at Aqualink Box Hill or Aqualink Nunawading.
Our heated swimming pools are available for lap or recreational swimming, aquatic education, school carnivals and swimming club use.
Along with the toddler pools featuring beach-style entry, there is a splash pad with large tipping bucket, water sprays and small slide at Aqualink Box Hill and a rain cloud, water jets, bubblers and beach entry into a family leisure pool at Aqualink Nunawading.
All swim lessons and squad services at Aqualink are conducted exclusively by Surrey Park Swimming and Just Swimming Nunawading. For more information, visit our learn to swim & dive page. Other parties cannot undertake these activities without the permission of Aqualink.
Aqualink Box Hill
|Swimming Pools at Box Hill||Temperature||Depth|
|25m 6-lane heated indoor pool (ramp entry, pool hoist)||30.5 degrees||0.9–1.6m|
|25m 10-lane heated outdoor pool (ramp entry, pool hoist)||27 degrees||1.2–1.8m|
|Toddlers’ pool with beach entry and water play equipment||33 degrees||0–0.7m|
|Learn to swim pool (ramp entry)||30.5 degrees||0.7–0.9m|
|18m by 9m warm water therapy pool (ramp entry, pool hoist)||33.5 degrees||0.95–1.4m|
|Triple-spring-board diving pool and training program||30.5 degrees||3.9m|
|Swimming Pools at Nunawading||Temperature||Depth|
|50m 8-lane heated indoor heated pool (pool hoist)||29.5 degrees||1.2–2.1m|
|Family leisure pool with beach entry and water play equipment||32.5 degrees||0.0–0.9m|
|Spa (ramp entry, pool hoist)||37.5 degrees||0.9m|
|Steam room||40-42 degrees||n/a|
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children