Learn to swim and dive at Aqualink. Swimming lessons are available for all ages and abilities with diving lessons offered for junior swimmers.
Learn to Swim
Aqualink partners exclusively with Surrey Park Swimming at Aqualink Box Hill and Just Swimming at Aqualink Nunawading to conduct all swim lessons and squad services at Aqualink. Other parties cannot undertake these activities without the permission of Aqualink.
Swim at Aqualink Box Hill
Established in 1904, Surrey Park Swimming provides an end-to-end swimming program focused on teaching correct swimming technique.
The program provides a solid foundation to participate in swimming and be safe in and around water.
They cater for 6 month olds all the way to high performance swim squads who compete in national and international competitions.
With small class sizes, instructors can focus on creating a fun and individual swimming lesson experience.
Surrey Park Swimming operates seven days a week and offers:
- Learn to swim classes from six months old
- Teen classes for 11 to 16 year olds
- Adult learn to swim classes and swim squads
- Private lessons
- Fitness squads
- Competitive squads
- School holiday programs
- Learn to swim programs for schools
For more information, visit the Surrey Park Swimming website or phone Surrey Park Swimming on 03 9898 8876.
Swim at Aqualink Nunawading
Are you looking for a highly regarded swim school, with a strong emphasis on stroke technique and water safety? Look no further.
Just Swimming offers one of the best Learn to Swim programs in Australia. Fun, progressive water safety classes are suitable for babies from four months of age through to adults and cater to all abilities.
Passionate, experienced swimming instructors are dedicated to providing all students with essential water safety skills for life.
Just Swimming is unique in that it provides pathways for children interested in competitive swimming. The swim school also caters for students who wish to enjoy a life of recreating in and around water.
More than 3,500 students learn at Just Swimming Nunawading each week. This high number of participants is a direct result of the satisfaction of existing clients who refer the program to their friends.
Just Swimming offers the following programs for your convenience:
- Learn to Swim is the core program and is a term based enrolment. Students attend weekly lessons for a duration of 30-60 minutes dependent on the level they are working towards. With 14 progressive levels and classes for adults and teens, there is an option to suit every family.
- School Holiday Swimming Lessons are always popular at Just Swimming Nunawading. They are a great place to start a 'learn to swim' experience or fast track swimming skills. These five intensive programs operate throughout the school holidays and are ideal for working parents who may be unable to attend weekly 'learn to swim' classes.
- School Swimming Programs are available to local schools throughout each school term. This high quality, comprehensive program provides swimming lessons to 40 schools each year with over 7,000 primary aged students learning vital swimming and water safety skills each week. These intensive programs of 8-10 days cater to varying needs of a school and provide 50 minute classes to ensure maximum learning.
For more information, visit the Just Swimming website or phone Just Swimming on 03 9878 7055.
Learn to Dive
Learn forward and backward jumps, dives, twists, tucks and somersaults with Surrey Park Swimming who run learn to dive classes at Aqualink Box Hill.
The classes are designed for students from five years of age who are confident swimmers in deep water.
The beginner lessons introduce diving in a fun and enjoyable environment using either the 1m or 3m springboards. Once students have mastered the beginner skill set, divers are recommended to join a diving club.
For more information about lesson times and costs, visit the Surrey Park Swim website or contact Surrey Park Swimming on 03 9898 8876.