AllFit is an accessible health and fitness program. It’s designed for people with disabilities or anyone experiencing mental health issues.
During this program, we teach people how to exercise using gym equipment. They also learn how regular exercise can improve their quality of life.
Get 10 visits for the price of 9, valid for 12 months with our Multipass.
The AllFit program operates at Aqualink Box Hill and Aqualink Nunawading.
- $9.40 per session, payable upon entry
- Multipass $84.60
Access to the Centre
- Accessible parking facilities
- Ramp access to pool facilities
- Hoist access available to the 50-metre pool at Aqualink Nunawading
- Ramp access to all pools at Aqualink Box Hill
- Warm Water Therapy pool with hoist and ramp access at Aqualink Box Hill
- Dedicated change room facilities
- Full gymnasium access between
What to Bring
- Drink bottle
- Enclosed footwear
A doctor referral to the program is required for all participants. For more information, please phone Aqualink Box Hill 03 9843 2900 or Aqualink Nunawading 03 9878 4576.
Carers and support workers are to follow the carers terms and conditions are all times.