AllFit is a program designed to increase the accessibility of health and fitness opportunities for people with physical and mental disabilities or mental health issues.
During the program, people with a disability or mental health issue and their carer/support person will learn how to exercise safely using the gym equipment and how regular exercise can improve their quality of life.
AllFit members have access to the gym from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm or anytime on weekends and public holidays.
Get 10 visits for the price of 9, valid for 12 months with our Multipass.
The AllFit program operates at Aqualink Box Hill and Aqualink Nunawading.
- $8.70 per session, payable upon entry
- Multipass $78.30
Access to the Centre
- Accessible parking facilities
- Ramp access to pool facilities
- Hoist access available to 50-metre pool at Aqualink Nunawading
- Ramp access to all pools at Aqualink Box Hill
- Warm Water Therapy pool with hoist and ramp access at Aqualink Box Hill
- Dedicated change room facilities
- Full gymnasium access between 9am – 5pm weekdays and all day weekends
What to Bring
- Drink bottle
- Enclosed footwear
A doctor referral to the program is required for all participants. For more information, please phone Aqualink Box Hill 03 9843 2900 or Aqualink Nunawading 03 9878 4576.
Before your first visit, read the terms and conditions ( PDF 136.69KB) and download and complete the registration form and doctor referral form ( PDF 134.53KB).