Children and parents can enjoy hours of fun in the exciting and interactive indoor family friendly water play areas.
Aqualink Box Hill has a splash pad with large tipping bucket, water sprays, small slide, water rainbows, bubblers, geysers and beach entry into a leisure pool. Aqualink Box Hill’s dive boards also provide hours of fun.
Dive boards at Aqualink Box Hill
- Monday: 4.00pm - 6.00pm
- Friday: 4.00pm - 6.00pm
- Weekends: 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Splash Pad at Aqualink Box Hill
- Weekdays 9am – 12pm and 3.30pm – 6.30pm
- Weekends 9.00am – 6.00pm
Aqualink Nunawading has water jets, bubblers and beach entry into a family leisure pool. This area is open during normal centre opening hours.
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children