Children and parents can enjoy hours of fun in the exciting and interactive indoor family friendly water play areas.
Aqualink Box Hill has a splash pad with large tipping bucket, water sprays, small slide, water rainbows, bubblers, geysers and beach entry into a toddler pool.
This area is open for family fun, Monday to Friday from 9.10am to 12.10pm and 4.10pm to 7.10pm and on weekends from 9.10am to 6.10pm.
Aqualink Nunawading has a rain cloud, water jets, bubblers and beach entry into a family leisure pool. This area is open during normal centre opening hours.
For information on Aqualink's aquatic school holiday program, visit our Chill Zone page.
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children