Children and parents can enjoy hours of fun in the exciting and interactive indoor family friendly water play areas.
Aqualink Box Hill has a splash pad with large tipping bucket, water sprays, small slide, water rainbows, bubblers, geysers and beach entry into a leisure pool. In the school holidays, Aqualink Box Hill’s dive boards, Tarzan rope and the inflatables also provide hours of fun.
Aqualink Nunawading has water jets, bubblers and beach entry into a family leisure pool. This area is open during normal centre opening hours. In the school holidays, the Tarzan rope and inflatables are also available.
School holiday timetable
Aqualink Box Hill
Dive boards and Tarzan rope
- Weekdays until 28 January 2022: 12pm – 4pm
- Weekends & public holidays: 1pm – 4pm
- Weekdays and weekends until 30 January 2022: 9am – 6pm
Tarzan rope & inflatables
- Weekdays until 21 January 2022: 12.30pm – 3pm
- 12.30pm – 1.15pm Small Inflatable
- 1.20pm – 2.00pm Large Inflatable
- 2.10pm – 3.00pm Tarzan Rope
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children