Children and parents can enjoy hours of fun in the exciting and interactive indoor family friendly water play areas.
Aqualink Box Hill has a splash pad with large tipping bucket, water sprays, small slide, water rainbows, bubblers, geysers and beach entry into a leisure pool. Aqualink Box Hill’s dive boards also provide hours of fun.
Aqualink Nunawading has water jets, bubblers and beach entry into a family leisure pool. This area is open during normal centre opening hours.
School holiday hours
Week 1: Mon 28 June – Fri 2 July and Week 2: Mon 5 - Fri 9 July
Aqualink Box Hill
- Dive Boards 12pm - 4pm
- Tarzan Rope 12pm - 4pm
- Splash Pad 9am – 6pm (weekdays and weekends)
- Small Inflatable 12.30pm - 1.10pm (for children 8 and under)
- Large Inflatable 1.20pm - 2:15pm (recommended for children over 8)
- Tarzan Rope 2.20pm - 3pm (recommended for children over 8)
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children