Aqualink is open! We are thrilled to welcome back our community, following the easing of restrictions. Our friendly staff at Aqualink Box Hill and Aqualink Nunawading are ready to get you moving again.
Remember the feeling of being at Aqualink?
It’s time to reactivate.
Start your membership today.
- Members can reactivate memberships ( PDF 525.05KB) using the member portal
- Not a member yet? Now is a great time to join
- As of Tuesday 1 December, you no longer need to book to use the gym and pools
- Bookings are still required for group fitness classes. Both members and casual users are able to use our online booking system or book at reception
- Your health and safety are our top priority. Aqualink has COVIDSafe distancing, hygiene, cleaning and other protective measures in place
- Face masks must be worn in the Centre before and after your swim. Face masks are to be worn during exercise except when out of breath and puffing
- All swim and fitness sessions will be separated by 10 minute intervals to allow users in each session to vacate the Centre and for cleaning
- Patrons are asked not to enter the Centre more than 5 minutes before their group fitness class and to leave as quickly as possible once their time has expired
- Patrons using the gym and pool are to leave as quickly as possible once their exercise time is over
- Change rooms, showers and toilets are available. Lockers remain closed
We look forward to seeing you soon.