Aqualink run fun and exciting aquatic activities during the school holidays for children at both leisure centres.
Our program leaders host this program and provide lots of fun on our inflatables, Tarzan rope and dive boards. Please be aware of the age restrictions listed below relating to the activities at each facility.
Aqualink Box Hill
Dive boards/Tarzan rope
- 12.00pm - 4.00pm - weekdays
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm - weekends
Small/large inflatable and Tarzan rope
- 12.30pm - 3:00pm - school holidays
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children
Participation is free with the standard cost of a swim entry.
Please note: Children must be able to swim in deep water to participate in this program.