Chill Zone is on during June/July school holidays!
Aqualink run fun and exciting aquatic activities during the school holidays for children at both leisure centres.
Our program leaders host this program and provide lots of fun on our inflatables, tarzan rope and dive boards. Please be aware of the age restrictions listed below relating to the activities at each facility.
School holiday hours
Week 1: Mon 28 June – Fri 2 July and Week 2: Mon 5 - Fri 9 July
Aqualink Box Hill
- Dive Boards/Tarzan Rope 12pm - 4pm
- Small Inflatable 12.30pm - 1.10pm (for children 8 and under)
- Large Inflatable 1.20pm - 2.15pm (recommended for children over 8)
- Tarzan Rope 2.20pm - 3pm (recommended for children over 8)
All children between the ages of 5 - 9 years inclusive must:
- be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years who has a clear view of the children at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a yellow wristband
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 4 children
All children under the age of 5 years must:
- be actively supervised and within arm’s reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst visiting Aqualink
- be wearing a pink wristband
- have the responsible person in the water with them
- have a supervision ratio of 1 adult to no more than 2 children
Participation is free with the standard cost of a swim entry.
Please note: Children must be able to swim in deep water to participate in this program.