We are excited Aqualink Box Hill Stadium commenced the first phase of re-opening on Monday 22 June.
Some sports have returned with a limited program due to the pandemic restrictions in effect, as outlined below;
- Indoor sports centres and venues can open with up to 20 people per space subject to the four square metre rule, with a limit of up to 10 people per group/activity at any one time for those aged over 18 years old
- All indoor venues will need to abide by existing physical distancing requirements of one person per four square metres
- Contact sport training and competition can resume for people 18 years old or younger
- Non-contact competitions can resume for all ages
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres wherever reasonably possible
- No shared equipment that touches the head or face or cannot be effectively cleaned i.e. soft materials or clothing
- Hand hygiene, frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection, use of own equipment where possible and minimise sharing of equipment
- Bathrooms, change rooms and showers are open. We request patrons use these areas sparingly as space is limited
To manage the safety of participants, coaches, officials and staff, Aqualink has implemented a range of measures outlined in the links below. Staff will be carefully monitoring safety procedures to ensure the wellbeing of all users. We appreciate your cooperation with these arrangements, as part of our collective responsibility to community health.