We are excited that Aqualink entered phase 2 of resuming operations on Monday 22 June with our gyms, stadium and child care re-opening and a range of group fitness classes returning.
As with swimming, all sessions must be pre-booked. Under pandemic restrictions, up to 20 people are allowed in each gym space and a maximum 10 participants in a group fitness session, as well as the instructor. Aqualink’s child care services will continue in accordance with Government regulations.
To manage these limits we have implemented a new booking system for members.
- Members to reactivate their membership and book via the member’s portal
- Instructions available via Gym & Fitness Bookings
- Swim bookings will also be online for members, instructions via Swim Bookings
- Members who do not reactivate will continue on suspension (no charge)
- Members who reactivate will receive a 30% discount on fees
- You must not enter more than 5 minutes before your booked session
- You must depart promptly at the end of your booked session
- Toilets and change rooms (restricted access) are available
- Lockers remain unavailable
- Aqualink Box Hill Stadium has also re-opened
These membership conditions and booking requirements will continue until further notice while Aqualink adheres to the current restrictions set by the State Government.
Staff will be carefully monitoring safety procedures to ensure the wellbeing of all users. We appreciate your cooperation with these arrangements, as part of our collective responsibility to community health.