Aqualink Box Hill’s outdoor swimming pool is now open. All sessions must be pre-booked.
The indoor and warm water therapy pools will not be open. To ensure we maintain physical distancing, we have implemented a prepaid booking system for all swimmers.
To ensure we maintain physical distancing, we have implemented a prepaid booking system for all swimmers. Please note the following;
- The pool opening hours for members and casual community users are:
- Monday to Friday 6am – 9pm
- Saturday 8am – 8pm
- Sunday 8am – 8pm
- Swim session prices are $5 for members and normal public casual rates will apply
- Members can book through the online member portal and pre-pay their 50 minute session
- Casual swimmers and Multi Pass users can call the Centre on 9843 2900, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am – 5pm to make bookings.
- Face masks must be worn in the Centre before and after swimming.
- You must not enter more than 5 minutes before your session.
- You must depart quickly when your session ends.
- Showers, change rooms and lockers are unavailable due to restrictions.
- Toilets will be available.
- With limits on outdoor pools increasing from 20 to 30 swimmers there will now be a little more capacity at the Aqualink Box Hill outdoor pool.
- Whilst COVID restrictions have eased to allow hydrotherapy to be provided 1:1 by health professionals, the warm water pool at Aqualink Box Hill does not meet the definition of a therapy pool and remains closed.
Under the Second Step of COVID-19 restrictions, you may only exercise within 25km of home.
Staff will be carefully monitoring safety procedures to ensure the wellbeing of all users. We appreciate your cooperation with these arrangements, as part of our collective responsibility to community health.