We are excited to confirm that in accordance with the Acting Premier’s announcement that restrictions will ease at 11.59pm on Thursday 10 June, Aqualink Box Hill will reopen the outdoor swimming pool at 6am on Friday 11 June 2021.
Under Victorian Government restrictions, indoor sports facilities remain closed. This means all Aqualink Box Hill and Aqualink Nunawading indoor facilities will remain closed.
- No bookings are required to use the outdoor pool
- Normal operating hours apply
- Monday to Friday 6am – 10pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays 8am – 8pm
- Density limits apply - 66 people maximum in pool at one time
- Memberships will remain suspended (no charge) until further notice
- Swim sessions are $5 for members and normal public casual rates will apply
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times
- Toilets will be available
- Showers, change rooms and lockers are unavailable due to restrictions
- Recommended swim time is max 1 hour in fairness to everyone, enabling more people to access the pool
- All payments made at reception on the day, no pre-payment
- QR code scanning required at entry
- Entry is through centre doors. Please head directly to reception as the turnstiles will not be in use due to memberships being suspended
- Café and crèche closed
- Outdoor PT is available at Aqualink Box Hill. Find out more
Please direct all membership enquiries to Aqualink.email@example.com.
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. We will keep users informed about when indoor facilities can be used again.
Staff will be carefully monitoring safety procedures and density limits to ensure the wellbeing of all users. We appreciate your cooperation with these arrangements, as part of our collective responsibility to community health.
Current Victorian Government restrictions
- QR code check-in is mandatory when visiting any business or venue, including all shops
- 25km limit on travel away from home (except for work, caring or vaccination)
- No travel to regional Victoria except for work, care, education or vaccination
- No visitors in homes
- Outdoor gatherings up to 10 people
- Schools will resume face-to-face learning
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times when away from home
Our community has followed the rules and looked after each other throughout the pandemic.
If we all do our part, we will beat this outbreak too. #WhitehorseStrongerTogether
What happens with my membership or multi visit pass?
All direct debit memberships will be paused for the duration of the closure. You will not be charged for the period of time we are closed.
Fixed term memberships will be paused for the duration of the closure. The expiry date will be extended based on the closure timeframe.
Multi Visit pass holders
Multi Visit pass expiry dates will be extended based on the closure timeframe.
Aqualink members will not be charged for the period we are closed. Memberships will be automatically suspended for the duration of the closure.
Please direct all membership enquiries to Aqualink.firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about the restrictions can be found on the DHHS website.