We are excited to confirm that the outdoor pool at Aqualink Box Hill will is open.
Under Victorian Government restrictions, indoor sports facilities remain closed.
Will operate under normal operating hours. To comply with Victorian Government Directions, the following conditions will apply:
- Every individual, including children, must have their own booking
- 50 fully vaccinated people allowed in the outdoor pool
- Proof of vaccination status is required to enter for 16yrs+. Children under 16 years are not required to show proof of vaccination
- Booking duration is 55 minutes per session
- Please make bookings/payment through the online portal
- Maximum of 2 sessions per day
- Book up to 8 days in advance
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times (except when swimming, out of breath or puffing)
- Change room and shower facilities are closed but toilets are available
- QR code scanning will be required upon entry
- The turnstiles will not be available for use due to memberships being on suspension
- Café and childcare closed
- Outdoor PT is available at both centres
- Tennis bookings will be available during all centre opening hours
Please cooperate with our COVID-19 Marshals. Their job is to ensure we comply with Government Directions and keep our staff and community safe.
If you need help on how to get your COVID-19 certificate, please visit the Victorian Government's coronavirus website for instructions.
All memberships will remain suspended (no charge) until further notice. Those wishing to use the outdoor pool will be charged at a flat $5 members’ rate.
Please direct all membership enquiries to Aqualink.email@example.com.
Casuals and MultiVisit Pass Holders
Normal casual rates apply and Multi Visit Pass holders can use their passes.
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority.
We will keep you informed about reopening of our indoor facilities.
Staff will be carefully monitoring safety procedures and density limits to ensure the wellbeing of all users.
We appreciate your cooperation with these arrangements, as part of our collective responsibility to community health.