Splash Pad and Aquatic Play Space
Children and their parents can experience fun and excitement of a family-friendly water-play area at Aqualink Box Hill.
Kids will have a great time exploring the splash pad with large tipping bucket, water sprays, small slides, water rainbows, bubblers and geysers and a toddler pool with beach entry is also available.
The toddler pool, splash pad, tipping bucket and slide are open for family fun this Summer Monday to Friday from 9am - 8pm.
On weekends and public holidays, the play space is open from 9am-6pm. The toddler pool is open from 8am.
For safe play within the toddler pool and children’s play space, please abide by the following safety guidelines:
- All children under the age of 10 years MUST be actively supervised by a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst in the centre
- All children under the age of five years MUST be actively supervised and within arms reach of a responsible parent or guardian over the age of 16 years at all times whilst in the centre
- Listen to the lifeguard at all times when using the slide
- Children aged under the age of five must be accompanied by an adult down the slide
- Cutting in line and other unsafe behaviour is not permitted
- Goggles and face masks may not be worn on the slide
- Eye glasses must be safely affixed with a head band or they may not be worn on the slide
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, metal objects, jewelry metal snaps, watches etc are not allowed
- Floatation devices are not allowed on the slide
- Only one person will be allowed to slide
- Riders on the slide must travel feet first down the slide
- Keep arms, legs and hands inside the slide flume at all times
- Riders must slide down feet first
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide flume
- At the end of the slide obey all instructions from the lifeguard and exit quickly. Do not attempt to climb up slide.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back and neck trouble should not use the water slide.
- Children under the age of three should not venture under large tipping bucket
- No lying underneath the tipping bucket before it empties
Located next to Surrey Dive, Aqualink Box Hill has a rich heritage for divers. We have two 1m dive boards and a one 3m dive board. During school term, the dive boards are open for public use during the following times:
- Monday: 4.00pm - 6.00pm
- Friday: 4.00pm - 7.00pm
- Saturday: 1.00pm - 4.00pm*
- Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm*
*Please note: Aqualink Box Hill hosts birthday parties on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, therefore access to the diving boards may be restricted during these times.